Fresh Milk 1 liter
Vermicelli 1 cup
Small Cardamoms 6-8
Sugar 1 tsp
Condensed Milk 1 tin
Khoya 125 gm
Boiled Chopped Pistachio 15
Boiled Chopped Almonds 10
Sugar as required
Corn Flour 2 tbsp
• Gring together small cardamom and sugar.
• In a pan, add in, liter of milk , small cardamom, vermicelli, sugar and cook it on a low flame.
• When the vermicelli is cooked, add in sugar, and cook it on a low flame.
• Add in cornflour with some milk and cook till the milk thickens.
• Add in condensed milk .
• Add in it in the serving bowl.
• Add in chopped almonds, khoya.
• Chill and serve.