- 1 litre Milk
- ½ tin condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- ½ tsp vanilla Essence
- 4 tbsp Almonds, blanched, slivered
- 1.Bring the milk to a boil & continue to cook till it is about three quarter of its original quantity.
- 2.Stir in the condensed milk & sugar; continue to cook for five minutes.
- 3.Remove from heat & cool.
- 4.Whisk the eggs, add the nutmeg, cardamom, half the almonds & vanilla, then combine with milk.
- 5.Pour into a buttered baking dish, bake in a preheated oven at moderate temperature for an hour or till set.
- 6.Sprinkle remaining almonds when almost done.
- 7.Refrigerate and serve